What Is Dark Circle Removal?
Lower Eyelid Surgery
For more severe dark circles, patients may enjoy better results with a surgical procedure called lower blepharoplasty. Also known as lower eyelid surgery, this procedure has excellent outcomes and long-lasting results that can tackle even the most stubborn of dark circles.
For milder cases of dark circles, patients may enjoy trying only a non-surgical option. These lighter treatments still provide impressive rejuvenation, but they do not require the same amount of downtime and recovery as a full surgery.
What Are the Treatments Like?
For lower eyelid surgery, the procedure lasts about 1-2 hours and is performed on an outpatient basis. So once your procedure is over, you can go home that same day and start resting. We use either local anesthetic or IV sedation to ensure your entire procedure is fully comfortable. The procedure focuses on adjusting tissues, removing excess skin, and addressing pockets of fat. Every procedure is unique though and adapts to your individual situation to provide tailored results.
Dark Circle Treatment
- Restore lost volume under the eye
- Achieve a rested, alert, and youthful appearance
- Choose from several rejuvenation options
- See results that last for months to years
- Option to combine treatments and procedures for enhanced results
- Choose either a non-surgical or surgical approach based on your individual needs