What Is Droopy Eyelid Surgery?
What Is the Procedure Like?
- Look more alert and youthful
- Improve eyesight and eye health
- Address eyelid asymmetry
- Improve facial balance and harmony
- Long-lasting results
- A personalized approach for optimal results
- Can be combined with other procedures for enhanced results
Droopy Eyelid Surgery Before & Afters
Am I a Candidate for Ptosis Surgery?
What Is the Recovery Process?
Most patients can expect about 1 2 weeks of downtime following their procedure. During this time it is important to focus on recovery, avoid strenuous activity, and follow post procedure care instructions.
After your droopy eyelid surgery, you can expect some swelling and bruising around the eyes. This is normal and will dissipate over time as your recover. You will be given specific instructions on how to care for your incisions as you heal. It is important to follow these instructions closely to ensure optimal results and a smooth recovery.